Out of thoughts
Writers block
My feelings.. I've forgot
Life has gotten harder
I did it on purpose..
For reasons only God knows
Cause if I don't even know
Why would any other human?
A sad life, because I choose it
I'd rather not use it
Instead, I write my blues away
No reason to continue
But no reason to discontinue
A life of bliss
With absolutely no hope
A future uncertain
A fall with no rope
I've learned to give up
Something that I knew I could love
I had to set it free
It wasn't the best for me
It could've been the right choice
But instead I let it be
Dark thoughts
Of satisfying misery
Being comfortably lonely
A man of little necessity
But the very few needs
I couldn't find
Dead memories
Coming back to life
Back to the senses
Like it's right in front of my eyes
A perception unreal
A body consisting only of lies
No comments:
Post a Comment