Thursday, May 22, 2014

Good times

They never last
Expecting them
They pass by so fast
Even after
You try to make the best
But they never last

You think back
They feel like yesterday
You can almost relive them
Through your dreams
Throgh your imagination
they will never happen again

Nothing like the good old days
She tries to confort you
But its no good
How many times
I'd like to go back
To live them again

Shout louder
Jump higher
Dance harder
Smoke longer
Drink faster
Talk more

I dont wanna be here
I dont wanna be "me"
Need an escape
Can you hear me?
Do you understand?
Live harder!!!

Dont hold back
Do what you want
Breakthrough!
Be modest
Were you true to yourself
Its almost half past 2...

Open your window
Open your door
Let the air in
Take a deep breath
Enjoy what you have
.....I try......

No comments:

Post a Comment