He already knows
Whatever you do
Good or bad
he planned it that way
Heaven or hell
The path has already been chosen
You change your mind
He already knew
Before you were born
He knew how you'd die
Theres no escape
Something we call.. destiny
We live
We die
Make the best of it
He knows why
Wjen its your turn
He will call
Dont fotget your name
It goes with you everywhere
You cant change it
A burden we must carry
Dont be ashamed
He has accepted you as you are
He gave you life
He can take it away
Call him god
Or call him death
Thats how he wanted it
You cant deny it
I end the night
With a bottle in mt hand
A burning ember in the other
I write my shame
I write my sorrow
I accept tomorrow
No comments:
Post a Comment