Monday, May 19, 2014

Needs

One
To love
To hold
To kiss
To hug
To talk

To tell the truth
To hold the secrets
One lover
One girl to be my friend
To care
To take care of

To brush the dirt off
To be honest
To caress in the dark
To take the bites
Just as bad as I do
To tell me its ok

It happens to everyone
To be by my side
To hold my hand
When the fire is too strong
The passion burns
To tell someone the truth

I need somebody that listens
To the same music
To the same sound
That my ears ring to
To take to festivals
To share the joy

A god friend
A good girl
That sticks to my side
To tell me its fine
That time passes
That it never lasts

I need ONE
that will always be there
Good or bad
Strong or weak
For years to come
Til death do us part

No comments:

Post a Comment