Burning within
A passion to love
A passion to hold
A passion to kiss
A passion too bold
I'm losing my mind
I can't hold it anymore
I don't want to exist
I don't want to be
I don't want to do
I don't want to see
A beautiful girl
With a beautiful soul
To make my day
When I'm all alone
To blow the time away
And forget my way
Id rather hang from a tree
With a rope around my neck
Run off of a cliff
Crash to the ground
I see so many ungrateful men
With truly faithful women
Am I really that shitty..??
Am I that worthless?
I don't know how to break the ice
Nor do I know how to speak
But human law says
Men should approach women..
I'm not confident
Not strong
I'm not sure
But on the inside, I'm
Burning
And I'm sick of it
No comments:
Post a Comment