Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Me

I'm not good enough
I could never please a woman
I could never keep her happy
I couldn't keep a conversation going
I couldn't make her laugh
I'm not worth it

Why would anyone even bother
To get to know someone so plain
So boring, average, insane...
I'm crazy, I'm not good for anything
Worthless, selfish, alone
All I can do is dream

I'm not worth her time
Why would they even wanna know me
I'm stupid, immature, weak
Ask me a question, I'm real short
My temper isn't long 
My ideas are wrong

You look at me
I don't know how to look back
I want to be with her
But I can't express it
I try my hardest
But it's never enough

I have no time for her
I work all day
Come straight home, tired
I hate life itself
And I just wanna be alone
What am I worth?

Im a friend for dogs
A consumer for beer products
Cigarette companies love me
Girls judge me by the cover
And think I'm cool, but I'm not...
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment